To help you work on your value proposition, Marketing FiZZ came up with these 6 questions. If you can answer these questions clearly, you are ready to finalize your value proposition!
Just remember: A value proposition is the promise you make to your prospects about the value that you, as a company, will deliver. It’s the number one reason a prospect should buy from you.
A value proposition is a clear statement that
- explains how your product solves the pain the customer is having and how they will gain from your offering
- What the compelling advantages are for the ideal customers and why they should buy from you
- tells clearly how you are different from the competition
- It’s for people to read, scan and understand
- You need to use the right tone of voice and correct jargon